ALPINE AUTO WERKSTATT
was established in 1998 by Arnold Hemedinger as an independent Euro/Asian service center. The business has enjoyed a steady growth due to our insistence on perfection and honesty. Alpine Auto Werkstatt employs dealership-trained technician/s who chooses to work on European imports. Their 20 to 30 year/s of experience and skill assures a level of excellence when it comes to servicing your fine automobile.
Alpine Auto Werkstatt has been servicing and repairing German automobiles at this location since 1998. We have specialized in BMWs for several years, and in most cases we provide same day service for most repairs and honor most third party extended warranties.
We are dedicated to consistently providing a Higher Standard of Service. We are committed to the pursuit of excellence in all areas of running our company. We will be accessible and responsive to our clients, sensitive to and supportive of our fellow employees, and respectful of the community in which we live and work. We plan to be here well into the future to service all your import needs.Read More We are factory trained Master technicians, with over 35 years experience.
WE CAN ORDER SPECIALITY TIRES & RIMS
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00pm
Night Drop Available
Why Choose Us
- We use only the most up-to-date diagnostic equipment.
- Full service shop in all phases of vehicle repair.
- Dealership Quality Service-without the added stress and cost.
- We use factory diagnostic tools and we can solve any problem, make any repair and perform any service your vehicle may require.
- It is common knowledge that the factory dealerships are the only authorized factory warranty repair facilities. But it is a common misconception that you must go there for service to maintain the warranty.